DivinusGladius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pvp-ing on Sunday!

3 posters

Go down

Pvp-ing on Sunday! Empty Pvp-ing on Sunday!

Post  Nexo Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:28 am

We are planning to set up a pvp crew on sunday for you all that wanna come, im leading the group atm =).
tactics: we need to stick together all the time to keep it safe so no 1 dies and we should try to inv a cleric before we do this bec it can be really hard to kill em if they come in groups of 4 to 5 but mainly we just meet them 1v1 and that will be np i know the best places ro farm asmodians and we could also take on some artifacts so that we set our name on the server ^^
Bring health pots and mana pots if u need bec we dont have ny cleric atm we might haft to do it like this (using pots) i will try to get some pots until sunday so i can possible share some ofc but try to make your own to be sure =).
And if we die its np its just for fun and its our first try we do our best. // Nexo Twisted Evil

Nexo

Back to top Go down

Pvp-ing on Sunday! Empty Re: Pvp-ing on Sunday!

Post  mace Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:30 am

cool i will be there gona lvl like mad to get to 25
mace
mace
Admin

https://divinusgladius.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yosi Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:11 pm

I will join in and will also level like mad to get to 25, we now have a cleric but wont be joining us for 4 levels. We also have one level 20 chanter T.T this wont be a problem as they are close to levelling but we will have to bare with having random people joining. afro
Yosi
Yosi
Admin

https://divinusgladius.board-directory.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down